PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R

They sell all kinds of whips and rock lights. Had some of their Xtreme Whips for about a year and never had an issue. Couple things to keep in mind...
  • Most of these whips are made in China and some are better than others. Make sure what you buy has a lifetime warranty. Gorilla has a lifetime warranty AND a 50% breakage warranty. Even if you roll your machine and shear them completely off, they will give you a new set for 50% off.
  • Make sure all your lights can use the same controller so they stay in sync. I did not know about this so my first (cheap Amazon) set would always go out of sync and it drove me nuts As soon as they went bad (lasted just a few months) I got the Gorillas and have been happy ever since.
  • Twisted whips look better but are too heavy IMO. A riding buddy has some 5150 brand and they seem really nice but the weight of them has caused them to break at the mounting point. If you do go with twisted, make sure you use sprigs with them.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I have dual NoCo s on my Talon . Very bright even in daylight and so strong , I went under a bridge that was a bit too low , bent the metal brackets on the roll cage but didn't hurt the whips . Note , they are the one footers .

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I've gotta second @PaulF , at my dealer we are a gorilla whip distributor and have had very few issues with product and service no questions asked the send replacement

Reactions: Blownzuki
all4sho

all4sho

Apr 11, 2019
Byron, Ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
i went with 5150 whips, and these Axia Alloy adjustable mounts, they worked out really well

Talonwhips

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!