Eagle plow

bfair

bfair

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
Here are some photos of my eagle plow. We got 8" of snow overnight and it rained making it very heavy. I had no trouble plowing it.

Here is the mount.
12131317341 zpsa6189f9a

Here is the plow.
12121315301 zpsdb99d905

And a couple of it on the Pioneer.
P1010006 zps42d50f83

P1010012 zpsa9dfab39

The mount, push tube and plow was $575 shipped.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Very Nice !!! What a great price for the Plow set-up! Did the plow side markers come with the plow?
As I looked at your pictures of the eagle mount, I'm really curious as to the (center to center) width between the pin mounts for the push tube mounting pins. It looks similar to the Warn / Honda mount? The Warn is 17" (inside center to center of the mounting tabs). Each mounting tab (right and left) width is approx. 0.75" on the Honda / Warn mount. The reason I ask is if by chance the mounting bracket widths and the mounting pins (3/8") are similar between the Warn /Honda and the Eagle? Just curious, however, If they're similar or the same, this may open up some additional options for those still looking and considering plows and mounting options.

bfair

bfair

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
fishin2Dmax said:
Very Nice !!! What a great price for the Plow set-up! Did the plow side markers come with the plow?
As I looked at your pictures of the eagle mount, I'm really curious as to the (center to center) width between the pin mounts for the push tube mounting pins. It looks similar to the Warn / Honda mount? The Warn is 17" (inside center to center of the mounting tabs). Each mounting tab (right and left) width is approx. 0.75" on the Honda / Warn mount. The reason I ask is if by chance the mounting bracket widths and the mounting pins (3/8") are similar between the Warn /Honda and the Eagle? Just curious, however, If they're similar or the same, this may open up some additional options for those still looking and considering plows and mounting options.
It came with every thing pictured. I'll have to measure it tomorrow and let you know.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
The only reason I have not ordered eagle is the web site does not show anything for Pioneers. I will be calling tomorrow as that is a very good price.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
So I spoke to Curt at Eagle today, you got a good deal at 575.00. Not the price I was quoted, I ordered mine at 645.00 shipping included. When I mentioned that someone on Hondasxs forum had got one cheaper he said" I have been informed I was selling to low and we were losing to much". That said, I am happy with the deal he made me. Should be here in week to ten days, thats good as the weather for the rest of the week will be upper 50's. We don't get much snow here 14" average year and since I can't shovel my wife will be glad to learn no more shoveling for her. God knows I must love her.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Markers and top flap are standard on all 72" Eagle plows.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice. I will be looking for a plow for mine (when i get it) maybe next winter. Not sure I can afford it this winter.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Do your homework, I just saw the setup I ordered on another web page 20.00 less. Sent email to my rep we will see if they make it right.

bfair

bfair

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
fishin2Dmax said:
The Eagle mount is 13.5" inside center to center. The mounting tabs are 5/8" apart. The pins look to be 3/4" dia. (I forgot to measure).

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Thanks Bfair. Well, that answers that question. Looks as though there isn't a standard plow mount that will fit multiple brands of push tubes / plows. Each Brand of plow system appears has their own unique mount and required push tube.

advertisement
bfair

bfair

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
Hondasxs said:
Nice setup there bfair.
Thanks is sure pushes the snow. Wife says it's snowing out you can go play now.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
They say "great minds think a lot" $645.00 for my complete setup Eagle Plows are nice and install instruction simple to follow. The drilling needed for the mount was easier than expected, the mount plate placement under front diff is a little tight for fat fingers. Customer service is great and delivery was on time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 439

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!