Electric Bikes

silvertrd09

silvertrd09

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Does anyone have one? Thought about getting one for first part of deer season next year.
I have one.

20231122 182917

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
We have a Sondor XS Fold, it's nice but I think it's not worth the asking price. There are plenty brands out there, you just have to look for reviews. Also, Costco sells them and they have an excellent return policy if you are not satisfied.

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bicycle. Want it for going to stand quietly first part of season. Looked a several. Don't which one to get. Want middle of road bicycle not expensive and not cheap. Point in a general direction.
I have a friend who owns 3 now. He loves them.

Reactions: Backwoods
silvertrd09

silvertrd09

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Bicycle. Want it for going to stand quietly first part of season. Looked a several. Don't which one to get. Want middle of road bicycle not expensive and not cheap. Point in a general direction.
I was wanting one for the same reasons as you. I found this one on book of faces. Some retired appliance repair guy that happened to live near me buy pallets of "stuff " then he resales the stuff. Mine is a speedrid. I don't know much about them. I paid $500. It gets me to my stand from camp and back. It's bumpy as s***. I bought a seat pad and that helped a lot. My recommendations are...
Get one that has really good shocks on the front wheel and back wheel/chassis and the seat.
Get a fat tire bike, sand is your enemy, speed is your friend.
Get one that has a somewhat long wheel base. I feel like if mine was a little longer I could get thur the sandy areas at my place a lot better.
Take off all the reflectors.
Make your first ride to the stand in the daylight.
Make sure that if you fall your weapon will not hurt or kill you.

silvertrd09

silvertrd09

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
If you don't specifically want a 'bike', you can also get electric scooters that are made more for hunting... not that it matters.

After watching this video I was reminded that these things are heavy. Mine is about 58-59 lbs. Make sure you can lift it into your truck. The guy in the video got the scooter out fairly easily. He going to really struggle to get it back in his vehicle. May have to get a bike rack to go in a receiver hitch.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!