electric trans?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
iv been seeing things here and there about battery being low and shifting problems? us that something that started with the deluxes and the paddle shifters?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DG Rider
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
iv been seeing things here and there about battery being low and shifting problems? us that something that started with the deluxes and the paddle shifters?

I have a deluxe and when my factory battery died at 3 months. When it went bad it still shifted normal and drove it back home. Other than battery was done you wouldn't notice when it was running everything was fine

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a deluxe and when my factory battery died at 3 months. When it went bad it still shifted normal and drove it back home. Other than battery was done you wouldn't notice when it was running everything was fine
what yr?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2

I thought that was a 1000 thing?O maybe the 500 as well?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I thought that was a 1000 thing?O maybe the 500 as well?
probably is i thought i seen someone post about it on a 700 . i may have just gotten mixed up. didnt these go from full hydraulic to electric at some point for shifting?. or was it hydro- electric with the paddles?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
maybe i was in the 1000 section and wasnt paying attention again

Reactions: Tramguage1
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
probably is i thought i seen someone post about it on a 700 . i may have just gotten mixed up. didnt these go from full hydraulic to electric at some point for shifting?. or was it hydro- electric with the paddles?

I'd term it electronically controlled hydraulic. AFAIK, nothing in the tranny has ever changed. The paddle shifters just let you choose the gear like the buttons did on the same tranny in the Rincon. And I don't recall anyone saying they shifted funny with a low battery either.

Reactions: Backwoods
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'd term it electronically controlled hydraulic. AFAIK, nothing in the tranny has ever changed. The paddle shifters just let you choose the gear like the buttons did on the same tranny in the Rincon. And I don't recall anyone saying they shifted funny with a low battery either.
i think it was on facebook page. but i beginning to wonder why i even joined it. or it could of been on the 1000 forum. iv been looking at that one alot recently. cause im thinking of upgrading. would like a talon with mechanical 4wd shifter.like the 500 700 and 1000s. not a fan of what iv seen of the i4wd system. if i was around your area. probably like it more.

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
i think it was on facebook page. but i beginning to wonder why i even joined it. or it could of been on the 1000 forum. iv been looking at that one alot recently. cause im thinking of upgrading. would like a talon with mechanical 4wd shifter.like the 500 700 and 1000s. not a fan of what iv seen of the i4wd system. if i was around your area. probably like it more.

Wish they would at least offer a base model with good old mechanical diff lock.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!