Ok going to check. Sorry no service in my shop

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No ground on relay and there is power on the Red/yellow wire at PCM. So PCM dead right?

H

HondaTech

No ground on relay and there is power on the Red/yellow wire at PCM. So PCM dead right?

If my thinking is correct about the ground on the PCM. Maybe check the grounds at the PCM as well to be sure. They should both be Green wires.

I wonder what would've caused the PCM to die?

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for all your help, all of you. I will check grounds tomorrow but sure that is fine. I have the PCM ordered and relays. Think I can proceed now in reassembly

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
When I did the 520 mod on Donkey I ran into an issue, I had the shift position switch clocked wrong so it was showing "-" on the dash. It would crank & I had spark but the fuel injector wasn't pulsing. Once I cleared that fault it started. I was able to get it to fire by before clearing the fault by spraying carb clean in the throttle body. There may be a DTC thats preventing the injector from pulsing.

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!