Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Pioneer 500 all MY stage 1 Elkas up for grabs. Check em out; Elka Stage 1 Pioneer 500 Front Shocks | eBay

Or send me a pm if rather buy outside of eBay.
8ccb0306233a9eead93bf3183a31e861

Sent from iPhone using minimal effort....

Last edited:
G

greatcsmith

Nov 6, 2019
Georgia
How were these in comparison to stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
How were these in comparison to stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Night and day difference. Much better soaking up low-speed chop, and the rebound dampening is way better. I put my stockers back on when i listed these, and the amount of bounce after compression is crazy. They arent going to allow you to hit jumps or anything, but definetly can cope better at speed and softer at low speed than stock. I was going to order the rears too, but the wife green-lighted a Talon.... Stage 1's is the best bang for your buck on the P5 if you ask me. Walker Evans are a little "lipstick on a pig-ish" to me. No need for adjustable shocks when travel on them is so short.... The machine just isnt intended for all that. I just wanted softer compression--these are perfect for the trails. my $0.02...

dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Any takers @ $350 plus shipping??? I only had them installed on my P5 for 2 rides. Paid a tick over $475 for ‘em. Sitting on shelf in box now.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
These will be an excellent addition for anyone wanting a smoother ride!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!