P1000 Elka stage1 vs 814

1Ktrailrider

1Ktrailrider

Dec 1, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is there any comparison between the two shocks as far as ride and quality? I know the stage1 doesn't have the same adjustments as the 814. The 814's just seem like a universal fit made to work with limiting straps. But I'm not sure if the ride quality of the Elka"s is worth the risk as it's "only" a stage1 with little adjustments.

SickSecBeamer

SickSecBeamer

Oct 13, 2017
Jax,Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have elka stage 5 and they are overkill for our rigs we just don’t have all the travel and suspension to make them worth it if I could do it over again I’d go with 814 and get a little more lift with my cfab arms

If I was stuck on elka ya gotta go stage 3 at least to get the same quality as 814 (Criag will personalize them for you)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigOL3 and Enigma

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!