P500 EMP/Tusk Rear Panel

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
The Tusk rear panel has velcro that wraps around the rollbar but not in the center of the rollbar. if you're talking about center when looking from side to side of the P5. If you mean the center of the tube, yes, it wraps all the way around the bar.
I guess I should of been more specific..
My concern is about the top horizontal bar.
So it just uses straps around that for attachment on the top bar?
If you have one could you please send a pic.
I have found some threads but can't find any good pics on how the top of the panel attached
Thanks

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3748

There are no posts to attach the top and the instructions are a little vague. It takes some time to figure it out. We have another thread on here that kind of goes over it.

I just ordered a half windshield for the summer so the Tusk rear panel is coming off until winter. It's a good time to ask for a pic. :)

WP 20170522 08 42 56 Pro

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Removal..of lower clips...& velcro
straps..loosened..to do oil change....
I took mine off ...& threw in the washer...
no soap..just warm water...
on delicate cycle...
yes put back on..while wet

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm assuming there's a way to oil the zipper without getting it all over the window. It'd possibly help with the dust and grit.
No....
need no help..clogging the zipper
...oil is another magnet..for dust

Reactions: 100Acre

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!