ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hard enclosed stock honda doors with enclosed cab.VERY EXPENSIVE but CHEAP straps to hoid them from going against the rear body

Oh ok, there are Velcro straps at the top of the fabric doors and they rip if you use them to keep the doors from flopping or bowing out on the interstate.

imopar

imopar

Jan 1, 2019
SW VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got them, and yes, the straps are pathetic. For now, I have some old ratchet straps that I've cut into pieces, and using pieces of those - not the best but they work, and about time to replace them again... I have learned (and trying) to be easier on the doors when I open them.

R

RadicalRam

Feb 17, 2019
Danville oh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes mine kept breaking so I found a thick rubber conveyor belt material and made new ones and so far so good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!