M

Mike j

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2021
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I changed the head gasket on my 2017 1005. After a year with the trying to get some one to work on it with out taking to the Honda shop. Was told nothing was wrong with the gasket. But in the end it was. So back to my issue at hand. After I put the machine back together I ran it around the house over about 3 days. Not over 4 miles or so at a time. It ran great not running hot or anything then it started to randomly going dead it could be part or moving when it happened. Now it will not start. I believe it is the injector wires but not sure. Looking for some in slight. The engine light has one long and 3 quick flashes.
Thanks.

Reactions: TxDoc
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. I think a code 13 in an injector harness fault. Someone that knows a lot more than me will come along.
#NTC

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I changed the head gasket on my 2017 1005. After a year with the trying to get some one to work on it with out taking to the Honda shop. Was told nothing was wrong with the gasket. But in the end it was. So back to my issue at hand. After I put the machine back together I ran it around the house over about 3 days. Not over 4 miles or so at a time. It ran great not running hot or anything then it started to randomly going dead it could be part or moving when it happened. Now it will not start. I believe it is the injector wires but not sure. Looking for some in slight. The engine light has one long and 3 quick flashes.
Thanks.
Yes u need an Injector harness.
Welcome from Michigan!
Got any pics if the rig? POIDH
First owner? Miles? Why did you have to change the head gasket?
Your leavibg us hanging here like Epstine! 😂

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Code 13 is number two (rear) injector not firing. It's a relatively common issue and an easy fix with the kit that is sold on this forum.

M

Mike j

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2021
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Code 13 is number two (rear) injector not firing. It's a relatively common issue and an easy fix with the kit that is sold on this forum.
That the ones I ordered. I took my test light and confirmed it was the back one bad. But I am going to replace both while I am in there.

advertisement