P700 EPS for the 700

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Are all you guys using the super atv power steering????Ebay prices are not as good as super Atv's web price...EBay is my last resort after my fox shocks episode... I'm like dealing with the company direct....
I ordered straight from SuperATV.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Are all you guys using the super atv power steering????Ebay prices are not as good as super Atv's web price...EBay is my last resort after my fox shocks episode... I'm like dealing with the company direct....
Yes I purchased the SuperATV powersteering kit. For 350 I risked it. Seller had good feedback and has the same warranty as SuperATV themselves.
Hey if you do order from SuperATV use RZRFORUM promo code and save 10%.

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I tried that code It wouldn't work

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondaforum used to work but I just tried it with no luck. The price they are showing is still pretty good and probably what I paid with the coupons I found a year ago when I bought mine. Do a little searching when you go to install it, because everyone has a few pointers. I know it talks about removing the c clip in the shaft and taking the dash and fender off, but I didn't do any of these. Just removed the hood and with the help of my wife we installed it pretty easily. Enjoy.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Hondaforum used to work but I just tried it with no luck. The price they are showing is still pretty good and probably what I paid with the coupons I found a year ago when I bought mine. Do a little searching when you go to install it, because everyone has a few pointers. I know it talks about removing the c clip in the shaft and taking the dash and fender off, but I didn't do any of these. Just removed the hood and with the help of my wife we installed it pretty easily. Enjoy.
I did not remove the fender bit I removed the dash and I agree it can be done without removing the dash or steering shaft at the steering wheel.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I removed the fender but nothing else. Removing the fender made it a lot easier to get to everything. They are right the directions make it far more difficult than it has to be.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I thought there was a thread for this, couldn't find one. Any way I helped a friend install a power steering unit from Super ATV a couple of days ago, the unit fit is great, some instructions were missing, but we never read instructions anyways! Made a huge difference in the 700 drivability. Get a big bottle of patience and 5 beers apiece and done!

5 Beers????

I'm ashamed. I'm drinking to slow. I need more practice.

Reactions: Tflynn
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks everyone for the advise. I just placed my order....No promo codes on sale Items....

B

bigbruse

Jun 28, 2016
va
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks everyone for the advise. I just placed my order....No promo codes on sale Items....
Swsebek
I also just ordered mine yesterday for my 700 and I got a extra 20.00 off with a code they gave me for joining their group and giving them a email so I got mine for 504.00

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Swsebek
I also just ordered mine yesterday for my 700 and I got a extra 20.00 off with a code they gave me for joining their group and giving them a email so I got mine for 504.00
Awwww crap....I had my wife do it and the order is already in.
So I just texted them Just now and asked if they could put 20 bucks in stickers in there for me.
Guess I will see what happens. I asked when I bought the lift but they didn't.

Reactions: bigbruse and Tflynn
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
5 Beers????

I'm ashamed. I'm drinking to slow. I need more practice.
I'll come over and show you how,HA! Lot's of breaks!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm not waiting... My wife haunts these threads to make sure I'm behaving myself... LOL... When she seen what you all posted. She gave me the go ahead... Thanks for starting the thread Smitty...
She won't admit It but she likes the pioneer more then me....And now she will be able to steer it easily.....
Yea, now your wife will be getting power steering for you, tie in is above the brain stem! HA!

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I ordered this Thursday night at 7pm.
Super ATV that was fast
Them guys don't mess around.....

IMG 3540

Reactions: bigbruse
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 3545
let me know how the install goes please. I got Friday as well waiting to warm up outside before I start it.
Ok I'm going to get on it tomorrow. Everyone is right. The directions and all the pieces make it look like quite the task..

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 63926
Ok I'm going to get on it tomorrow. Everyone is right. The directions and all the pieces make it look like quite the task..
Pure poop kit, only for the weak minded/armed, If you want to have a great driving/ get out side experience buy this, now! Great add on!

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
View attachment 63926
your supposed to work on it at night and RIDE during the day, come on @swsebek get the leadout. Nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts,its all nuts and bolts my friend, install is easy

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
your supposed to work on it at night and RIDE during the day, come on @swsebek get the leadout. Nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts,its all nuts and bolts my friend, install is easy
Keep your pants on... LOL.... Motocross was on... The world stops for that here... Plus I have a 4-1/2 year old that don't allow such things on his Daddy time:D. Besides all the cool sheet in that box is like treasure to him. And he hides treasures:eek: I am on it and hopefully get it on by noon.. Have bow leagues today.. Try to post tonight for Bigbruse. cause so far there's a couple things that are not mentioned... What would have been great if you had done a detailed install with pics for me;) just playin...you guys made this purchase possible and Super Atv is the best!!

Last edited:
Reactions: bigbruse
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Oyea just FYI the kit doesn't like WFO 4 wheel lock donuts on ice!! Lost powersteering and had a blinking redlight. Just unplugged the module and fixed it. I really had fun doing them, my son's 16 yr old yuppie friend really liked them too. Said his Kia wouldn't do them..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!