swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Oyea just FYI the kit doesn't like WFO 4 wheel lock donuts on ice!! Lost powersteering and had a blinking redlight. Just unplugged the module and fixed it. I really had fun doing them, my son's 16 yr old yuppie friend really liked them too. Said his Kia wouldn't do them..
That's funny cause a Polaris 500 HO gets going so fast it throws you like a rag doll... very embarrassing to get thrown from a Polaris...Especially with witnesses....

B

bigbruse

Jun 28, 2016
va
Ownership

1. 700-4
That's funny cause a Polaris 500 HO gets going so fast it throws you like a rag doll... very embarrassing to get thrown from a Polaris...Especially with witnesses....
awesome wright up !!!!

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Not showing up as $524 for me? I guess I missed the sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!