Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The o2 sensor in the exhaust.
Make sure wires and connection is good.

Are you running any type of tuning program?

B

Bighonda1989

Feb 2, 2021
Kemptville
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nope she's all stock I just had a recall on the fuel pump and it didn't start throwing a code until a week or two after so I'm thinking they never plugged something in right or hit something

Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Any updates on the Codes 23....
I'm having the same problem on the 500 I'm assuming it's same code and problem..

H

Hattonr

Dec 18, 2022
Poconos
Ownership

1. 700-4
This is an old thread! Does this code need to be "cleared"? I was getting an O2 sensor code when i got this thing... it was running, just idling, and died. I had planned to rebuild the motor, so I did that, replace spark plugs and O2 sensor (everything was sooty and clogged). Did a bunch of other stuff as well... but just got it all together and still have an error 23. It seems to run fine, no smoke or anything. Have not driven it yet because I am waiting for my son to mount 2 new tires.
Any thoughts would be great...
Oh, I have the service manual and 23 is not a listed error...? Frustrating...

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!