BOX1

Estimated delivery timing?

E

everette

Mar 4, 2020
Cottontown
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Since several folks have stated they are on a wait-list with their dealer if choice (as am I).

Just curious if any of your dealers have given you an estimate on when they expect to fill your order.

My dealer stated a couple weeks best case, but then said it could be months because it's Honda.

They then informed me that some truck drivers who had been to the Honda warehouse claimed that Honda has a large lot of machines waiting on minor components like steering wheels before they can QC inspect and release them.

Take this all with a large grain of salt.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

TexasJackKin

TexasJackKin

Nov 22, 2020
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've heard nothing definitive, I'm number 2 on the list, and the dealer is expecting to get a machine (P1000-5 LE) for the guy that's number 1 on the list in a couple of weeks, and that Honda has started "Auto Fulfillment" so things "Might" start flowing again soon. Will they??? who knows? With the demand so high, and supply so low, I'm not expecting any deals, at this point......

R

rickoshea

nothing new whatever you order.last time i ordered a boat i cancelled the order after 5 months of waiting and bought one online in the next province over instead and paid to have it shipped.now it's looking like i have to order/build the power wagon i want,can't wait to see how long that takes.

TexasJackKin

TexasJackKin

Nov 22, 2020
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The dealer in Reno, told me things are starting to pick up, and they are now on "Auto Replenishment" i.e. when they sell one, it auto orders another one. I'm number two on his list. and supposedly they are waiting for the guy that's number one on the list to come pick his up...... I'm trying to stay optimistic....(P1K-5 LE)

GDinWV

GDinWV

Mar 31, 2021
Ranson, WV
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Dang. This thread doesn't have me optimistic at all about the wait. I was looking to order one here pretty soon. What was the deposit that you guys had to put down? A place up here has one (their website says) but I am leaning towards ordering to be able to get all the accessories without paying for install.

Reactions: Squeegee and Lady01
E

everette

Mar 4, 2020
Cottontown
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Dang. This thread doesn't have me optimistic at all about the wait. I was looking to order one here pretty soon. What was the deposit that you guys had to put down? A place up here has one (their website says) but I am leaning towards ordering to be able to get all the accessories without paying for install.
My deposit was $200.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

HawkDriver

HawkDriver

Mar 31, 2017
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Local dealer said Honda "opened" up for orders a few weeks ago. They ordered something like 120 different machines for the year and are only getting about 32 or 35. Its going to be another slow year for buyers.

GDinWV

GDinWV

Mar 31, 2021
Ranson, WV
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I pulled the trigger today and put a deposit down at the dealer closest to me. There’s one person ahead of me so hopefully they get theirs soon.

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I pulled the trigger today and put a deposit down at the dealer closest to me. There’s one person ahead of me so hopefully they get theirs soon.
Not sure how close you are or want to travel, but most dealers around Huntington area have some in stock. I've been to 3 different dealers that have them locally.

GDinWV

GDinWV

Mar 31, 2021
Ranson, WV
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Not sure how close you are or want to travel, but most dealers around Huntington area have some in stock. I've been to 3 different dealers that have them locally.
I might go that route and find one if the person in front of me doesn’t get theirs soon. I’ve got to fully rebuild an electric dirt bike I picked up for my oldest daughter over the next couple weeks so I’ll see how things are looking when that things running again.

LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
I have had one on order and paid for (1000-5 LE) since end of December.... was supposed to be couple of weeks... fingers crossed it will be soon or at least before the takeover!
January here, every month pushed off to the next. told this last time march 30th for a ship date so waiting till the 15th or so to call if i do not here anything. next push off will be the last and i will be getting deposit back. moved 8 years ago and really like the dealership i'm dealing with now, but not waiting till who knows when to get a honda. have been checking 2nd choice availability and their out there to be had. i have a bad feeling this will be the way it goes. still coming here in hope of hearing people are getting theirs. this thread proves otherwise, sadly. really wanted that little p500.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!