Estimated delivery timing?

B

Bkhudgin

Mar 6, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Which pioneer did you get? Im going with I69 motorsports also
I put a deposit down on a base red pioneer 1000-5 in red on march 27, havent heard anything since.

Reactions: Lady01
H

HondaTech

We were estimated to have 86 units delivered over the last week and this week. So far we've gotten 6.....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The units showing a "stock" photo i guarantee they dont have. Their just listing them to get leads. Notice how the other units have actually photos with the listing.
You really think they would do that? Surprised Angie's List or Home Advisor hasn't signed them up yet! HA! I get at least 10 contacts a week from these leaches.

Reactions: Farmer and Lady01
E

everette

Mar 4, 2020
Cottontown
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Which pioneer did you get? Im going with I69 motorsports also
I put a deposit down on a base red pioneer 1000-5 in red on march 27, havent heard anything since.
Deluxe in red is what I got.
Be patient. I bet they will call you in a couple weeks. I didn't have to wait near as long as i thought I would.

B

Bkhudgin

Mar 6, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Did you see more pioneer 1000-5 when you pictures up?

LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
WOW, got the call this morning that mine will be here next week, can't believe it. the ship with honda products must have finally come in. :)

B

Bkhudgin

Mar 6, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Donkey, which dealer did you use and how long had you been waiting

LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
Donkey, which dealer did you use and how long had you been waiting
placed order in jan. for feb. ship. they had 2 ordered and 1 available i put deposit on. all other orders after, they say delivery august or sep. i'm in wisconsin.

Reactions: Lady01 and Farmer
E

everette

Mar 4, 2020
Cottontown
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Did you see more pioneer 1000-5 when you pictures up?
No, I just picked mine up today and honestly the only machines they had were the ones that were sold waiting for pickup. They had a few decked out RZRs on the floor not claimed yet.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I ordered March 25 and was told May 1st ship from factory date. it's suppose to be 4-5 days from factory to dealership in Gaylord,MI
You get it at Extreme powersports?
I go there quite a bit. Got a cabin in JoBurg.

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered March 25 and was told May 1st ship from factory date. it's suppose to be 4-5 days from factory to dealership in Gaylord,MI
I got mine from Gaylord too (Extreme Powersports). Apparently, there are eight expected on June 29th. When I called last week, I was told there was only one left of the eight not spoken for (purchased) so I gave them a credit card for the $500 to hold it. It turned out to be a white 1000-5 Deluxe. You may have been part of one or two batch orders before mine. They must order a bunch and sell them all before they arrive. I called D's in Alpena and he said he'd give me a call in a couple days if the ones he had coming in and spoken for didn't go through on the sale. I'm just searching out my options to get one sooner if possible.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
KevP700-4

KevP700-4

Mar 27, 2021
Northern MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good luck. Not a whole lot of dealers in northern MI. I’m just hoping the units promised come in on time. I don’t mind the wait, as planned in my case, but really don’t want it extended to September if you know what I mean.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!