BOX1

Ever find one of these in your garage? (rattlesnake)

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
My boss is out of town on a job...he calls me and says his wife sees a snake in the garage and doesn't want the little kids to get bit. So I run over to check it out, and it's a Prairie Rattlesnake. We don't see them often - first time I've seen one in my life - so it was cool. Yes, I let it go outside of town.

J

JTW

My boss is out of town on a job...he calls me and says his wife sees a snake in the garage and doesn't want the little kids to get bit. So I run over to check it out, and it's a Prairie Rattlesnake. We don't see them often - first time I've seen one in my life - so it was cool. Yes, I let it go outside of town.
If you’d have stuck it in your pocket you’d have had a big trouser snake!

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
We get them on the front porch and around the yard regularly.
IMG 1008

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I think @snuffnwhisky had one in his shop
I've had a Brown, Black and King snake in the shop. I have no problem with those. I went to bear hug a big log beside the shop and my hand moved under it. That copperhead is no longer with us haha. Thing was a big around as a pringles can. I looked like Rambo when I came back out to get him.

IMG 20170801 191207029

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We always called them Sidewinders. Could’ve sold it to a herpetologist for some good $$$ cash and more so if it’s a rarer breed. Make antivenin. Or dinner and a belt/hat band.

Last edited:
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
I've had a Brown, Black and King snake in the shop. I have no problem with those. I went to bear hug a big log beside the shop and my hand moved under it. That copperhead is no longer with us haha. Thing was a big around as a pringles can. I looked like Rambo when I came back out to get him.

View attachment 134171
He doesn't look to friendly. Probably shouldn't pet him. And what he said^^^^^^^^

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!