BOX1

Ever find one of these in your garage? (rattlesnake)

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
So it’s a personal thing. I love reptiles. Always have. There is enough room for him and me both up here in rural N/E AZ.

I relocated a small garden snake last week much to my wife's displeasure I for the most part leave them alone except for water snakes Thankfully poisonous snakes are very rare in are imediate area.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I relocated a small garden snake last week much to my wife's displeasure I for the most part leave them alone except for water snakes Thankfully poisonous snakes are very rare in are imediate area.
Snakes don't bother me, now ticks and chiggers are another story! HA!

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
4DB1FD46 E340 43D6 9346 DC6AB567F394

We discussed relocation, but I held my ground.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My boss is out of town on a job...he calls me and says his wife sees a snake in the garage and doesn't want the little kids to get bit. So I run over to check it out, and it's a Prairie Rattlesnake. We don't see them often - first time I've seen one in my life - so it was cool. Yes, I let it go outside of town.
We use to catch them all the time at PIR and they would release in the desert. the other end of the track. my biggest scare was the dirty hairy scorpions they are huge and I had to do building inspection. 1st be careful opening any door. They like to lay underneath them. 2nd be careful when you get out of your car. Next keep your eyes open for scorpions and black widows. "challenging"

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
We use to catch them all the time at PIR and they would release in the desert. the other end of the track. my biggest scare was the dirty hairy scorpions they are huge and I had to do building inspection. 1st be careful opening any door. They like to lay underneath them. 2nd be careful when you get out of your car. Next keep your eyes open for scorpions and black widows. "challenging"
We don’t have many scorpions up here. At least not the big ones.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!