Livinthelegend

Livinthelegend

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Hello, I'm Livinthelegend

Today it is my pleasure to introduce to you Rocky.

Rocky is a sweet yet fierce girl. She got her start in 2017 in Western Colorado (Grand Junction to be exact). Her favorite thing to do is shift through the gears as she teachers her operator, and best friend, Jason the best techniques. On occasion she allows other family members to relax by shifting for them as they steer her ever so easily around the area. Having started her life in Colorado, she very much enjoys mountain and high desert riding. Rocky is a very generous young lady. She is always willing to help out others in need even if they are different from her. Rocky is not just pretty, but she is also very helpful. She can haul trailers, do house hold chores, and even move wood to help keep her family warm on those cold nights. In December of this year, Rocky helped her 10, and 11 year old sister and brother with the deer they harvested. To her surprise, the blood washed off her body very easily. She did like the bath she got afterwards. Getting clean always feels so nice.

After exploring Colorado and Utah for less than a year, Rocky, her friends, and her family moved to West Virginia Jan 2018. This trip was a bit rough on her due in part because she was forced to ride in the open air and not in her normally luxurious fashion. Rocky has had an adventurous life thus far but wants to meet others like her. That is why she has encouraged Jason to introduce her to the Honda SxS club. Here are a few pictures of Rocky, her family and friends.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Rocky!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler, Motorcycle, Go Cart, Power Wheels
My off-road experience level is: Trail Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Alaska

Rocky in a Creek Rocky in woods Rocky grey Hisun tow Rocky White Hisun tow family pic Rocky hauling weeds Rocky loading a welder Rocky hauling firewood Rockys rear winch with deer Lane Buck Jolie Buck Rocky and friends Rocky ready for the move to WV Rocky traveling in style Rocky in new WV garage

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Rocky is a sweet yet fierce girl. She got her start in 2017 in Western Colorado (Grand Junction to be exact). Her favorite thing to do is shift through the gears as she teachers her operator, and best friend, Jason the best techniques. On occasion she allows other family members to relax by shifting for them as they steer her ever so easily around the area. Having started her life in Colorado, she very much enjoys mountain and high desert riding. Rocky is a very generous young lady. She is always willing to help out others in need even if they are different from her. Rocky is not just pretty, but she is also very helpful. She can haul trailers, do house hold chores, and even move wood to help keep her family warm on those cold nights. In December of this year, Rocky helped her 10, and 11 year old sister and brother with the deer they harvested. To her surprise, the blood washed off her body very easily. She did like the bath she got afterwards. Getting clean always feels so nice.

After exploring Colorado and Utah for less than a year, Rocky, her friends, and her family moved to West Virginia Jan 2018. This trip was a bit rough on her due in part because she was forced to ride in the open air and not in her normally luxurious fashion. Rocky has had an adventurous life thus far but wants to meet others like her. That is why she has encouraged Jason to introduce her to the Honda SxS club. Here are a few pictures of Rocky, her family and friends.

I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler, Motorcycle, Go Cart, Power Wheels

View attachment 65138 View attachment 65139 View attachment 65140 View attachment 65141 View attachment 65142 View attachment 65143 View attachment 65144 View attachment 65145 View attachment 65146 View attachment 65147 View attachment 65148 View attachment 65149 View attachment 65150 View attachment 65151

Haha. I have to say your introduction was nice. Good looking rig too. Welcome to the forum family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha. I have to say your introduction was nice. Good looking rig too. Welcome to the forum family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome every one is alot help .It's a good group to be in.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Pa

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 65138 View attachment 65139 View attachment 65140 View attachment 65141 View attachment 65142 View attachment 65143 View attachment 65144 View attachment 65145 View attachment 65146 View attachment 65147 View attachment 65148 View attachment 65149 View attachment 65150 View attachment 65151
Moving from Colorado to WV must have been major downgrade for you.

Reactions: Plumber32
Livinthelegend

Livinthelegend

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Moving from Colorado to WV must have been major downgrade for you.

I wouldn't call it a downgrade, just a change. I am in the Army so we get moved every few years. We rode a lot when we lived in Alaska, that is where I bought my Ranger and my wife her Artic Cat 2 up. We then moved to TN/KY (Ft Campbell). The riding style there was massively different than Alaska to say the least. Then we were moved to Colorado for my time as a recruiter. I was assigned to the Army Recruiting Station in Grand Junction. I bought Rocky from the Honda dealership across the street. I am now stationed at Ft Detrick, Maryland but living in Harpers Ferry, WV. The riding style is different here, but new adventures await.

I took Rocky for her first East coast ride this past weekend. We rode at a place called Rocky Run, VA. I thought is was pretty cool that was her first East Coast ride.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wouldn't call it a downgrade, just a change. I am in the Army so we get moved every few years. We rode a lot when we lived in Alaska, that is where I bought my Ranger and my wife her Artic Cat 2 up. We then moved to TN/KY (Ft Campbell). The riding style there was massively different than Alaska to say the least. Then we were moved to Colorado for my time as a recruiter. I was assigned to the Army Recruiting Station in Grand Junction. I bought Rocky from the Honda dealership across the street. I am now stationed at Ft Detrick, Maryland but living in Harpers Ferry, WV. The riding style is different here, but new adventures await.

I took Rocky for her first East coast ride this past weekend. We rode at a place called Rocky Run, VA. I thought is was pretty cool that was her first East Coast ride.
Kinda sounds like a song I once knew " I've been everywhere " looks like you've been stationed in pretty cool places. You should come to the takeover. And thank you for your service!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Texas

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Welcome from Washington

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thank you for your service

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad that you found your way here. Lots of great info here.
Join in the conversation.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Welcome from NW AR! Is your Army mental evaluation up to date, you will need it, HA!

Reactions: Livinthelegend
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from south arkansas

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Definitely points for originality here. Welcome to the club. Glad to see you are excited about your ride. Stick around and you will really start to like this place.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!