festivaboy92

Mar 16, 2017
Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 8030
IMG 8145
Hi All

Just wanted too Introduce myself, I just purchased a Brand New 2016 Blue Honda Pioneer 500 Today, Looking Forward too All Your Help and Forum Information. Im 24 years old and not new too Honda's At age 6 my Grandparents Bought me A New 2000 Honda TRX 90, at Age 12 I got a TRX250x and than at 19 bought Myself A 2008 Honda Rancher 420 ES Honda Phantmom Camo and Will be riding her off and On as well as This Side By Side. Ive been wanting SxS for a while now and love Hondas and This unit was a great price being a left Over, I pick her up Saturday and I had the tires Upgraded too 26" CST Anclaws

IMG 8030 IMG 8145 IMG 8150

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome. Blue is definitely the best color.

Reactions: festivaboy92

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!