Extended Warranty for Honda 500 Pioneer?

R

rukstr

Apr 5, 2020
Billings Montana
Ownership

1. 500
My 500 pioneer will be 1 years old in December. I have had zero problems with this machine. I'm a 63 year old retired male that loves to hunt prairie dogs in Montana. I shoot off the front with 2 gun mounts. I've got 220 miles so far on this machine only hard thing done to this machine is I've probably restarted the machine I would guess 4000 times. Stop shut off machine shoot a couple pasture poodles restart and look for the next shot.
Is the extended warranty worth the money?

Reactions: TxDoc
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 500 pioneer will be 1 years old in December. I have had zero problems with this machine. I'm a 63 year old retired male that loves to hunt prairie dogs in Montana. I shoot off the front with 2 gun mounts. I've got 220 miles so far on this machine only hard thing done to this machine is I've probably restarted the machine I would guess 4000 times. Stop shut off machine shoot a couple pasture poodles restart and look for the next shot.
Personally I wouldn't buy it.

FlipKing

FlipKing

May 17, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
I didn't buy it for my 700 because I bought a Honda and its powertrain has been around for almost 2 decades.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The P5 is the only Honda SXS I wouldn’t recommend spending the money on an extended warranty for...

Reactions: Backwoods
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!