Fabric rear panel while towing?

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013
I have yet to install this as well as my two piece windshield, my question is how will this hold up being installed while towing at 65 mph? Has anyone towed their Pioneer's with it installed? I will get my windshield installed as soon as I get back home beginning of next week and was contemplating installing the rear panel at the same time. In looking at pictures it has a zippered opening that I assume would allow airflow to pass through.

We get some MAJOR cross winds in some areas and want to make sure it is not destroyed! (still in box)

Thanks for your input!

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
I would Assume You Are Not supposed To Tow With It On. Maybe You Could Keep It Rolled Up. I Have Mine On Order.

A

Anonymous

I towed mine with hard roof, one piece windshield,and fabric panel I left zipper window open I was not on a 65 mph road, The fasteest I drove was 60 I stopped and checked about every ten miles no problems it was about 25 miles total. Had no problems at all.

chops

chops

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2013
Foster, WV
I have towed mine at 70+ with hard roof and two piece windshield. Word of advice, close it before you leave. If you don't, the wind will do it for you. Didn't notice any damage, but I would assume that it isn't good for it to move when you have it tightened down.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!