Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have the Rival skids they came with the arm guards and integrated stick guards in the front as well as all the holes cut for oils to be drained. I’ve beat the crap out of them. Sure they have some minor bumps and scratches but they’ve held up well and I’m very pleased. I paid 750$ OTD with free shipping. Just thought I’d give u another option to scratch your head about!
D73AF24B 29E9 4995 9A92 74DA9C83D8B7

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After just two trips on my new P1000, the side bars have took a beating.

I really like how the Trail Armour skids stick out like a small Nerf bar. Do the Factory UTV stick out as well?

Due to this added benefit of a small Nerf lip, I will probably go with Trail Armour.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
After just two trips on my new P1000, the side bars have took a beating.

I really like how the Trail Armour skids stick out like a small Nerf bar. Do the Factory UTV stick out as well?

Due to this added benefit of a small Nerf lip, I will probably go with Trail Armour.
That little lip is a huge help!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!