Family friendly places to ride in AR ?

P

PapaJenkins

Nov 21, 2014
Victoria Texas
Thinking about taking the fam up to AR for some day rides in AR. My wife and I have 2 daughters (8yo & 20 mos) and are looking to possibly rent a cabin and hit some trails. This would be the latter part of July if it comes together. We live in south Texas and would be driving up from there! Does anyone live in and/or around any places of good & family friendly riding? Any suggestions on places to stay? Any input would be much appreciated!!

Reactions: bobbyhill
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Superlift was primarily made for jeeps and big vehicles last time I was there. Mount magazine and moccasin gap are better suited for utv if you ask me.

Reactions: Buryit
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
I have been to the park near Hot Springs. I went with a group of rock-crawlers, but there were several ATV/UTV riders on the trails that weekend. (Summer of 2011.) I have stayed at the lodge at Mount Magazine, but never been on the trails. (My wife was in a friend's wedding, so I was limited on activities. Ha!) Both places were very accommodating to families, and there are plenty of historical/touristy sights within a few miles. It would make a wonderful family vacation. Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great time with your kids!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!