Favorite SXS online resources/tutorials

S

SmittyOne

Oct 20, 2021
Omaha
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Besides this site of course, where else do you guys like to go online for how-to videos, inspiration, etc? Although I find a lot of dealership/sales pitch videos on YouTube, and a handful of one/two year review videos, my favorite site, so far is AppalachianMountainRiders. I'm trying to soak up as much info as I can find, and would love to look at whoever you guys follow online too.

Reactions: TxDoc
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are many who go into great detail to show you how to do something AND explain why... Damien comes to mind

Frank is great too, not Honda oriented, but technical modifications and trade shows and not only does the mods, but great ride videos.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: SmittyOne
S

SmittyOne

Oct 20, 2021
Omaha
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
S

SmittyOne

Oct 20, 2021
Omaha
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
There are many who go into great detail to show you how to do something AND explain why... Damien comes to mind

Frank is great too, not Honda oriented, but technical modifications and trade shows and not only does the mods, but great ride videos.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Just clicked on the 1st link. Instantly recognized the guy. I've watched a bunch of his vids. You're right, he's great at explaining what he's doing.

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!