Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Re: Federal Gov. spends $129 million protecting atv riders..

This is a good read. Really shows you that the Big G doesnt have a clue.

After a decade long study, government pencil pushers at the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), are counting down the days to roll out new rules that would impact the design of side-by-side off highway vehicles.

The study and changes were pushed due to the 335 deaths that have involved the vehicles . . . over a ten-year period. Thirty-three point five deaths per year.

For the sake of perspective, 53 people die annually in the US due to bee stings . . . 130 Americans are killed by deer.

Thankfully, Hippos are not native to the U.S. as they kill 2,900 Africans each year . . . nature’s serial killer.

But facts never bother the government.

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
I see someone changed a word in the title...LOL! My wife is from Bama so I need to be P.C.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have seen as many rednecks in upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, California, and Illinois as I see here in Alabama.

Let's face it playing in wet dirt is a little redneck. That's not a bad thing, I have been to black tie events the same day I went and played in the mud.

In other words "Redneck don't offend me none."

Reactions: Montecresto
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is good reading. Ask most any redneck and they'll tell you they don't need saving lmao.

Reactions: joeymt33
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Here is my proof of being a redneck. lol Redneck Ingenuity for yall. Couldn't get that dang bolt loose, so i used a jack.

IMG 8190

Reactions: Stauvo and Delton
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've done a different take on that idea. I used a come-along instead of a jack and a sledgehammer for extra motivation!

Reactions: joeymt33 and scott
advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!