swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well here is my follow up on the shocks. DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ATV GALAXY.....PERIOD....Whole place seems like a scam. They took my money April 17th, I didn't receive the tracking till I had to call for it on 22nd. On the 29th it still didn't show anything moving my way from California.I called them and the said they were doing a UPS investigation.Today I set with no shocks.I would not recommend them to anyone for anything..........Their reviews are fishy as well. 50%hate them and they don't deliver the product and50% sound like they are fake reviews cause they are so happy to get a damn T-Shirt.Now I have to see If they have and answer and how to go about getting my 1100 bucks back...ATV GALAXY is the name.....

Guito

Guito

Mar 4, 2017
Seminary MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well here is my follow up on the shocks. DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ATV GALAXY.....PERIOD....Whole place seems like a scam. They took my money April 17th, I didn't receive the tracking till I had to call for it on 22nd. On the 29th it still didn't show anything moving my way from California.I called them and the said they were doing a UPS investigation.Today I set with no shocks.I would not recommend them to anyone for anything..........Their reviews are fishy as well. 50%hate them and they don't deliver the product and50% sound like they are fake reviews cause they are so happy to get a damn T-Shirt.Now I have to see If they have and answer and how to go about getting my 1100 bucks back...ATV GALAXY is the name.....
Man that sucks. Maybe you will get some answers.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sorry to hear this, that sucks. And thanks for the tip on that website too. I ordered mine through my dealer via Parts Unlimited for around $1200 I think? I know it doesn't help you now...

Reactions: swsebek
eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

dang swsebek, sorry to hear that..

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 1914
Well it's been over a month, but here they are.My Foxy looks have arrived

Reactions: eastenn and Tflynn
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 1916
IMG 1917
IMG 1918
I ordered these through a company called atv Galaxy."Don't forget that name"April 17th the order was place.first week tracking never moved, Called Atv galaxy they checked on it for another week. Turns out UPS lost them.Yep 42.6 lb.box:eek:
Atv galaxy say that once UPS does their thing and refunds them that they will ship me another pair."OF FOX QS3s"
Two weeks go by and I'm streaming mad.one month later and a pile of bull crap later.I got my QS3s. Or what is supposed to be in the box

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 1930
IMG 1933
IMG 1935
IMG 1937
Last night I got everything together and my 4 yr. old and me put on the fronts when we realized these are not QS3s but regular 1.5s
Long story short------dont
trust ATV GALAXY. They even put the book for QS3s in with it. But in the END I saved 200 dollars for waiting a montho_O

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
And send them backo_O I want to ride this summer.....It would take a month to get that settled. By then my wife would show me where I need to spend it

Reactions: chadbo
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 1947
Well I have had the fox shocks on for about 220 miles and I have had it at places I go all the time. All loaded up and by myself...Honda should be ashamed to even put their own shock on these SXS. The ride is night and day and I'm very pleased.I was scared it wouldn't be noticeable but I was wrong.I noticed it as soon as they were mounted. Before I could shake the ride by hand and it would rock back and forth from pushing on ROPS. Now it gives one rock and rights itself fast.i am riding the softest setting and is perfect for me.Just wanted to put that out there for those thinking of aftermarket shock.also they give you a nice look

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
did you gain/loose any ride height putting the shocks on?

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
did you gain/loose any ride height putting the shocks on?
The shocks themselves would give you about 1 1/2 ". But also installed the 2 " super Atv lift.I set 13 " loaded.I gained 3 inches.My axles are not too steep either.

Guito

Guito

Mar 4, 2017
Seminary MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
The shocks themselves would give you about 1 1/2 ". But also installed the 2 " super Atv lift.I set 13 " loaded.I gained 3 inches.My axles are not too steep either.
How many inches of thread do you have showing on your fronts? Mine were a used set seem a touch soft in front. Thinking about running them down a few rounds.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
How many inches of thread do you have showing on your fronts? Mine were a used set seem a touch soft in front. Thinking about running them down a few rounds.
Looks to be about 3.125
Give or take .060

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!