Finally Got One

ibesnoopy

ibesnoopy

Jan 13, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yea I'm already spending money. Windshield, Mudbuster, back cargo box from tractor supply, light bar and will be getting a winch but haven't decided witch one. Have had several BadLand winches from Harbor Freight that have worked fine on my RZR and Honda Forman. I'll post picks of the machine when I'm done adding stuff.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Yea I'm already spending money. Windshield, Mudbuster, back cargo box from tractor supply, light bar and will be getting a winch but haven't decided witch one. Have had several BadLand winches from Harbor Freight that have worked fine on my RZR and Honda Forman. I'll post picks of the machine when I'm done adding stuff.

Have you decided on a windshield yet? I’m still on the fence on what to get. I know if I add a windshield I’ll have to add a back panel too. What to get ? A fabric rear panel or a solid clear plastic one? (Decisions, decisions!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ibesnoopy

ibesnoopy

Jan 13, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Have you decided on a windshield yet? I’m still on the fence on what to get. I know if I add a windshield I’ll have to add a back panel too. What to get ? A fabric rear panel or a solid clear plastic one? (Decisions, decisions!)

I went with a EMP full windshield with a vent and I got a mesh screen for the back. I have had mesh screens on all of my side by sides. The one I use is pretty fine so you can see easily through it but it blocks dirt and mud really well.

Honda Talon Windshield with vent (Hard Coated on Both Sides) (extrememetalproducts.com)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5

we are working on a back dust deflector

Rb3 dust deflector 1 Rb3 dust deflector 2

Reactions: ChadD and CID
R

Rickertracing

Feb 4, 2021
Azle Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Well I finally was able to afford a Talon.. Can't wait to get it out and play.View attachment 252796
You will love it! We got ours back in October. We have only had it out a couple of times and I have been really impressed with it. It’s gone places that I never dreamed it would. I just put HMF bumpers and rock rails on it. Next is the 30” tires. The 28’s are just too small for playing on the rocks.
68C8ECA0 9111 4966 9B54 3E88D2649324
86B6E30F 9800 4AFF B15B 6CC48655C4DE
3B63F7F5 6820 4247 AF9C EF0C1226BE3F
CF4E4DD3 1289 4E5C AA9C 63817F4D127E

ibesnoopy

ibesnoopy

Jan 13, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
ibesnoopy

ibesnoopy

Jan 13, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!