Finally Signed On

D

DirtDigger06

Feb 15, 2024
Cohutta, GA
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Been lurking in the background for the past few months. Took a lot of the advice and finally decided to start getting involved. Located in Northwest Georgia. Don't do a lot of trail riding except around our property a few miles away.

Currently have my Pionner 1000-6 on blocks waiting to get everything put on. Have a new lift and front and rear a arms coming along with some new axels. Hopefully have this thing put back together within the next couple weeks. Oh, and the dual battery install that is a constant work in progress because I think I have to reinvent the wheel. Hopefully have thing finished up by the weekend. Thanks again for the good advice offered and ideas as well. Will get the pics as soon as she is ready.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Been lurking in the background for the past few months. Took a lot of the advice and finally decided to start getting involved. Located in Northwest Georgia. Don't do a lot of trail riding except around our property a few miles away.

Currently have my Pionner 1000-6 on blocks waiting to get everything put on. Have a new lift and front and rear a arms coming along with some new axels. Hopefully have this thing put back together within the next couple weeks. Oh, and the dual battery install that is a constant work in progress because I think I have to reinvent the wheel. Hopefully have thing finished up by the weekend. Thanks again for the good advice offered and ideas as well. Will get the pics as soon as she is ready.
Welcome to the club from South Florida

We need pics!!!.... don't matter if she's on blocks 😂😂

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Get some pics posted up 👍🏼

#NTC

D

DirtDigger06

Feb 15, 2024
Cohutta, GA
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
If you don’t do much trail riding….why the lift and such? Purely an aesthetic choice? Strictly a curiosity question. Welcome to the forum! RITFC & POIDH
It’s certainly not that I don’t want to. Just stay busy with kid’s sports and work. But I have family from Mount Eagle in Coalmont, TN so that is generally where I ride. They have some deeper trails and running across some of those creek and river bottoms do some damage to the belly. My hopes is that I’ll be up high enough to venture slowly with a cold beer in hand and not have any worries to potential damage.

And of course daddy issues where I wasn’t allowed to put lifts on my vehicles. I have my own money now so I am making up for lost time. 😂😂

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s certainly not that I don’t want to. Just stay busy with kid’s sports and work. But I have family from Mount Eagle in Coalmont, TN so that is generally where I ride. They have some deeper trails and running across some of those creek and river bottoms do some damage to the belly. My hopes is that I’ll be up high enough to venture slowly with a cold beer in hand and not have any worries to potential damage.

And of course daddy issues where I wasn’t allowed to put lifts on my vehicles. I have my own money now so I am making up for lost time. 😂😂
Best excuse I’ve heard with that last part. 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t forget the skid plate though for when it doesn’t get you quite enough clearance. 👍🏻

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!