New member, looking for information on 2024 700-4

4playXJ

Sep 17, 2023
N. Central FL
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey everyone!
Purchased a 700-4 for yard work and maybe some fun. Currently working on installing a winch, already installed a bilge fan to keep the heat down. Looking for wiring information. Will peruse the forum before asking my questions, JIC.
Thanks for the add!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Welcome from MI!

Best to start with the 'Search functionality. I know there are some service manuals for various machines available here, not sure if you have to be a supporting member to access those (EDIT: Yes, I think you do).

Got any pics of your new ride?

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hey everyone!
Purchased a 700-4 for yard work and maybe some fun. Currently working on installing a winch, already installed a bilge fan to keep the heat down. Looking for wiring information. Will peruse the forum before asking my questions, JIC.
Thanks for the add!
Welcome from the once great state of Colrado. :cool:

Even the least expensive membership will give you access to PDFs of various owners manuals. And it will eliminate almost of the adds. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner and then on Account Upgrades.

4playXJ

Sep 17, 2023
N. Central FL
Ownership

1. 700-4
See, I actually have one! It is a 2024, green, base model. Went to look at a Kawasaki Mule to do yard work and found this. It had room for the grandkids, a trailer hitch, dump bed and was reasonable enough. Didn't realize how loud and hot it would be, but I am addressing those issues. First thing I did was add a window, the dealer had already installed the roof. As you can see, it is apart to install a winch, 2nd battery under the hood (for the winch) and I already installed a bilge blower to reduce heat. I settled on a lawnmower battery for the winch as they are inexpensive and can be multi-purposed if needed. I have a box built, just want to get it powder coated first. I also made a bracket to mount the winch box, which will get powder coated. It's freaking hot today, so I have to take regular breaks to hydrate! Better than snow or freezing temps, imho.

IMG 0973

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
See, I actually have one! It is a 2024, green, base model. Went to look at a Kawasaki Mule to do yard work and found this. It had room for the grandkids, a trailer hitch, dump bed and was reasonable enough. Didn't realize how loud and hot it would be, but I am addressing those issues. First thing I did was add a window, the dealer had already installed the roof. As you can see, it is apart to install a winch, 2nd battery under the hood (for the winch) and I already installed a bilge blower to reduce heat. I settled on a lawnmower battery for the winch as they are inexpensive and can be multi-purposed if needed. I have a box built, just want to get it powder coated first. I also made a bracket to mount the winch box, which will get powder coated. It's freaking hot today, so I have to take regular breaks to hydrate! Better than snow or freezing temps, imho.

View attachment 403209
Welcome from the Sterchen Gretchen state…Michigan!
Thank god you posted a pic! 🥵

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 403209
Welcome from the coolish NW Arkansas! 81*

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 403209
Welcome from NW Louisiana.
I like your ride. No homo.

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!