DirtDigger06

Feb 15, 2024
Cohutta, GA
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Welcome to the club from South Florida

We need pics!!!.... don't matter if she's on blocks 😂😂
IMG 5045

Hopefully she’ll be ready in a couple weeks. Weather is about to break which means 14 hour work days are coming soon.

D

DirtDigger06

Feb 15, 2024
Cohutta, GA
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Finally got the baby home last weekend! Had a decent rain the past weekend and just got home before dark to get a picture and ride it some. Got the dual battery in and working. Winch is installed. A arms and lift is on. Lights are wired in. @Hondasxs, can I make a post in builds or what was this about the garage I was reading?

IMG 5103 IMG 5102

silvertrd09

silvertrd09

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Finally got the baby home last weekend! Had a decent rain the past weekend and just got home before dark to get a picture and ride it some. Got the dual battery in and working. Winch is installed. A arms and lift is on. Lights are wired in. @Hondasxs, can I make a post in builds or what was this about the garage I was reading?

View attachment 421120 View attachment 421121
I put my stuff in builds. If you're going to post up a lot of pictures the garage will be better. Supposedly can zoom in and see more details in garage pics than regular thread pics.

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!