P1000 Finally made it to AZ

G

Gonzo9

Sep 2, 2019
Bellingham WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to Az. We ride out of Prescott.
Hi Redmoon: I saw your post about based in Prescott. We too have a pioneer 1000-5 and winter in Prescott. Looking for trails and ideas about routes in Arizona. Perhaps we could share info ?
Dave G (Gonzo9)

Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi Redmoon: I saw your post about based in Prescott. We too have a pioneer 1000-5 and winter in Prescott. Looking for trails and ideas about routes in Arizona. Perhaps we could share info ?
Dave G (Gonzo9)

No problem Gonzo. We are in Fiji until the 25th. And when we get back I will contact you. In the mean time hit up HondaBob or RB3. Bob lives in Prescott Valley and has been riding this area for years he is a great source. RB3 is in the Phoenix area. Until we get back Bula Bra duh (it’s a local thing)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!