P1000 Finally made it to AZ

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I FINALLY made it to AZ. Just got settled in and now I’d like to meet people to ride with. Living in Parker and looking close to my area. Someplace further maybe in the future but would just like to stick around here for now. Nothing too extreme to start off lol. Let see who’s out there!

Reactions: DG Rider
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I FINALLY made it to AZ. Just got settled in and now I’d like to meet people to ride with. Living in Parker and looking close to my area. Someplace further maybe in the future but would just like to stick around here for now. Nothing too extreme to start off lol. Let see who’s out there!
Haven't ever rode up there, is that by Lake Havasu area Or Bullhead City/Nevada. We are in Maricopa AZ and ride alot in Florence or Fountain Hills area

Reactions: Little_g
M

mykaos

Aug 7, 2019
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to AZ.
Our next trip up to Kingman I’ll get w/ you. Would have no problem dropping down to Parker for some ridding

Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Welcome to Az. We ride out of Prescott.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Awesome!! Sounds good everyone! Excited to meet some new people and get to see some awesome scenery.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Casa Grande!
Next time let me know ahead and we'll do some riding. We were up on the Mogollon Rim all last week, good times.
In and around Chino was my old stomping grounds. We moved back east for 2 years before coming back to Casa Grande. The last ride I took up there was over on Johnson's flats. I saw the fire...very sad.

Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Casa Grande!

In and around Chino was my old stomping grounds. We moved back east for 2 years before coming back to Casa Grande. The last ride I took up there was over on Johnson's flats. I saw the fire...very sad.

DG maybe all of us locals can get together for some riding at some point.

M

mykaos

Aug 7, 2019
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Little_g:
We’ll be in Kingman / Hualapai’s this week. Heading up tomorrow afternoon.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Little_g:
How long you gonna be there? I start work this week and will find out my schedule today.

Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Little_g:

Take pics! I have not been to that area and would be interested in seeing the country. For the future.

M

mykaos

Aug 7, 2019
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welllll...
Last minute change of plans.. we headed to Pine this afternoon.
We’ll be up here through Friday morning.
If there is anyone else in the area, let’s get together.

HondaRed16

HondaRed16

Oct 27, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welllll...
Last minute change of plans.. we headed to Pine this afternoon.
We’ll be up here through Friday morning.
If there is anyone else in the area, let’s get together.

Where are you from LOL?
Don't you know it's cold up there, I guess if you don't ride at night you'll be ok :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!