Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delivery showed up, more for the stockpile. I’ve forewarned all of the fire departments not to approach that area of the house if the place is burning. Might get a little spicy! 😂
2E312BE0 C189 415B 95D3 B7F50F3ECBA5

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Had to take off today for a Dr's appointment. So I figured it would be a good day to do some Christmas shopping for myself. Went by Tennessee Silencer and purchased another rimfire can. A Dead Air Mask this time. Then on the way home I stopped by a gunsmith shop I'd been hearing about to see about threading my 308 barrel. Figured I would have leave it for a few weeks, but surprisingly he took me into the back of the shop and went to work on it. An hour later and $100 poorer I was out the door with my rifle.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Had to take off today for a Dr's appointment. So I figured it would be a good day to do some Christmas shopping for myself. Went by Tennessee Silencer and purchased another rimfire can. A Dead Air Mask this time. Then on the way home I stopped by a gunsmith shop I'd been hearing about to see about threading my 308 barrel. Figured I would have leave it for a few weeks, but surprisingly he took me into the back of the shop and went to work on it. An hour later and $100 poorer I was out the door with my rifle.
That's awesome. I need to go ahead and start the prison term for a .45 cal can....

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's awesome. I need to go ahead and start the prison term for a .45 cal can....
I have used my Rugged on multiple rifles and pistols. I love my 45 can and from here on out, I’ll buy them before anything else. A quick change of the end cap and you can dumb down to any round. Not sure if I need 4+ 45 cans but hey, I hear testicles are getting $48,000 each and I only need one lol

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have used my Rugged on multiple rifles and pistols. I love my 45 can and from here on out, I’ll buy them before anything else. A quick change of the end cap and you can dumb down to any round. Not sure if I need 4+ 45 cans but hey, I hear testicles are getting $48,000 each and I only need one lol
Damn I need to dig mine out of the Mrs purse and cash those phuckers in!!!

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5

That’s awesome! I bought my son a compact Ruger 10/22 for Christmas and I would love to get a can for it. The sound of the bolt cycling is louder than the round going off when those .22’s are suppressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s awesome! I bought my son a compact Ruger 10/22 for Christmas and I would love to get a can for it. The sound of the bolt cycling is louder than the round going off when those .22’s are suppressed.

If you take the metal bolt stop pin out and replace it with a nylon one it will get even quieter. You can read more about modding your 10/22 on the Rimfire Central forum.
People have made the nylon pin out of a long nylon 1/4” bolt, available at most any hardware store. You need about 1.25” of non threaded nylon to make the pin.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Between the powder and live ammunition it will be a show. Primers are in my safe at the other end of the basement, you have to lock up valuables nowadays. 😂
LoL, I had to check after read this. 49lbs of powder and about 20k primers in the basement. Would make a good show for the neighbors I imagine.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you take the metal bolt stop pin out and replace it with a nylon one it will get even quieter. You can read more about modding your 10/22 on the Rimfire Central forum.
People have made the nylon pin out of a long nylon 1/4” bolt, available at most any hardware store. You need about 1.25” of non threaded nylon to make the pin.

Thanks for the info. Haven’t had a .22 in a LONG time so I’ll have to get reintegrated into the modern nuts and bolts of it. This sounds like a good starting point

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LoL, I had to check after read this. 49lbs of powder and about 20k primers in the basement. Would make a good show for the neighbors I imagine.
Yep, I keep buying supplies even though it will take me forever to use all of it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!