First day on a Pioneer

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
After putting 26 miles on my machine today I must say I am very happy!
I love the ride,,smooth,,,QUITE and handled everything that West Virginia could throw at it,,,will take it higher in the mts next few days,,,today was in the woods and pastures around the house!!

I had to travel 6 hours to Ohio to get a deal on one!! But I am happy with it!

helimech

helimech

Feb 11, 2014
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, 6 hours, I'm glad you like it, me and the wife take turns as we both like driving it too.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome longbeards,
Welcome to the community. Super glad you like your Pioneer. I love mine. You live near any of the Hatfield trails? I have hit the 3 around Pinnacle creek and she handled it well.

I too drove 5 hours to save a wallet full. Shame local dealers could care less. I would of even split the difference with them but they too much a hard but. Oh well.

Hope to see you around a lot. We are here to help each other out however we can... Big or small.
Thanks.

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
Put 20 miles on my Pioneer today,,,with a 25 gallon sprayer in the back...SPRAYING LOCAST in food plots,,,,,,it did everything I hoped and then some!! It is the most comfortable off road ride I have ever owned...!! VERY HAPPY

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
Pulling Power

Today I skidded several logs, 18 inch red oak,,,green,,,UPHILL 50 yards and down the ridge to a landing where I could cut and spilt!! Pioneer never spun a tire!! I am very happy with its pulling power,,have skidded logs with a quad and a tractor for years,,,,it impressed me!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!