P1000 First few hours with the 2021 Pioneer 1000-5

Gillis902

Gillis902

Jan 2, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This machine is amazing, even though it is going back to the dealer (minor gear shift and front diff cable adjustments, maybe front diff sensor) I am extremely impressed with the machine.

I am mechanically inclined enough tounderstand the reasons why the machine was behaving the way it was, even made some cable adjustments on trail to get out.

A bit frustrating as I should not need to wrench on a brand new machine. The dealer is driving an hour to pickup the machine at my house, so they are stepping up. I will keep you updated if there is interest.

EB690BB0 43F2 4F7E 8323 EEC04DCF6CBC B1A42E70 67AC 4F17 81F6 24E5AE1A92F8 F7C7773D FC64 4AD7 A748 467DE38892DF

advertisement
Gillis902

Gillis902

Jan 2, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This machine is amazing, even though it is going back to the dealer (minor gear shift and front diff cable adjustments, maybe front diff sensor) I am extremely impressed with the machine.

I am mechanically inclined enough tounderstand the reasons why the machine was behaving the way it was, even made some cable adjustments on trail to get out.

A bit frustrating as I should not need to wrench on a brand new machine. The dealer is driving an hour to pickup the machine at my house, so they are stepping up. I will keep you updated if there is interest.

View attachment 257653 View attachment 257654 View attachment 257655
Just an update, the dealer actually came to my house (took 2 visits) but they finally got the cables set right and it’s working great in my yard, need to get out for another run to test!

Reactions: Lady01 and Rick53
D

Donlopresti

Dec 27, 2020
Macedon Ny
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 257653 View attachment 257654 View attachment 257655
What tires are those Tusk tarabite? And do you like them? How are they in the snow

Gillis902

Gillis902

Jan 2, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What tires are those Tusk tarabite? And do you like them? How are they in the snow
Chicane RX 28x10x14 with 1" spacers all around, they are surprisingly really good in the snow, I might go with 2" spacers in the front and 2 1/2" in the back, as the machine is a bit top heavy, should be more stable if it had a wider stance.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!