P1000 First ride

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Really? Ok so that's the first I've heard that. The Honda one just vents though correct? It doesn't open all the way like the SuperATV? Does that keep the swirling dust down when vented?
I haven't had one but if you look at the design bottom section has lip facing out which should not let wind inside the cab. Superatv is opposite.

Reactions: noisewater
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
"Speaking of that SuperATV flip up windshield. Has anyone gone to that from a one piece and would you recommend it over a one piece? I'm not paying 600+ bucks for a Honda split windshield and I've heard the split is pretty high up in the viewing area and is annoying. The SuperATV flip up looks like the split is lower in the viewing area. Any one have some input?"

5'6'' driver, split is lower than my viewing area with the Honda split windshield.

Notice It was fully open and mushed into rocks, still works fine. Would recommend it to anyone.

EB048347 BFCD 4225 84A3 A4A40535DA61

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Wish I had the trails local to do that... jealous
Mostly road tripping them to nights. Fri evening we tossed the car seat in the middle and me n wife took granddaughter for a ride, sat afternoon and evening Me and the wifewent Putting around at 35 mph enjoying the country side and ride.

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
Speaking of that SuperATV flip up windshield. Has anyone gone to that from a one piece and would you recommend it over a one piece? I'm not paying 600+ bucks for a Honda split windshield and I've heard the split is pretty high up in the viewing area and is annoying. The SuperATV flip up looks like the split is lower in the viewing area. Any one have some input?
Thanks.
I have a couple Honda split hard coat windshields and they are serving well but, I do not like the one on the 1000 when it's open because it's right in my viewing area. I would not buy it again for the 1000.