People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Jessica and I took our first long ride this afternoon! Temp was 84-87 degrees. I got a Tusk roof and 801 Windshield…We rode about 36 miles on pavement (country roads).

Lots of anticipation because my 2016 deluxe was a POS! Initial engagement of throttle doesn’t lurch machine any! I could feather throttle and get no bucking! Very little heat. Yes I can feel through steering stem and gearshift but hardly noticeable. Seat was warm but not HOT on either driver or passenger side! Much better than expecting. My doors rattle quite a bit and they drop when I open them. I’ve ordered those RB3 bushings so hopefully that helps. Also bed rattles quite a bit and I’ve got to figure that out! Machine is QUIET compared to my RMax. It’s nice to have a conversation at 30mph. Definitely looking into the Fox shocks and some Terrabites.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A little plastic tubing and some electrical tape:

0713212128 0713212129a 0713212130b

colin215213

colin215213

Old Hippie
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jessica and I took our first long ride this afternoon! Temp was 84-87 degrees. I got a Tusk roof and 801 Windshield…We rode about 36 miles on pavement (country roads).

Lots of anticipation because my 2016 deluxe was a POS! Initial engagement of throttle doesn’t lurch machine any! I could feather throttle and get no bucking! Very little heat. Yes I can feel through steering stem and gearshift but hardly noticeable. Seat was warm but not HOT on either driver or passenger side! Much better than expecting. My doors rattle quite a bit and they drop when I open them. I’ve ordered those RB3 bushings so hopefully that helps. Also bed rattles quite a bit and I’ve got to figure that out! Machine is QUIET compared to my RMax. It’s nice to have a conversation at 30mph. Definitely looking into the Fox shocks and some Terrabites.
If you can hear rattling, the music isn't loud enough.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Glad you seem happy for most part. It’s definitely nice to have a vehicle you can hear each other in. I’ll probably never buy a belt personally partially because of that

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had the ride improved from the 2016 at all? I am curious how it compares to your RMAX after you get different shocks on.
I can't imagine it will compare my pioneer rides as well as any, other than the long travel ones and I think my brother's rmax rides better than those

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!