First SXS Chose a Talon

Frogzilla

Frogzilla

Mar 14, 2022
Western, WA
Ownership

1. Talon R
After a month and half finally received my title from Honda Credit for my used 1000R so deal is done. Time to sale sand rail and quads to pay for it. After looking for months at sxs sites I decided Honda was for me, no belt, a real trans with compression braking and Honda reliably. Thought about buying new till I found dealers were jacking up prices on limited stock and six-month waiting list to buy. Found a used 2021 with 151 miles on thirty fives, so most likely closer to 200 miles. Already had most of the accessories I would want. I do have a question, while looking at jump packs to put in the storge box, started wondering if you can pull start a Talon if battery is low? I have already found a wealth of information on this site. Thanks

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

I'm a retired dirt biker and the Talon is my first SxS too. I love this dual range, six speed, paddle shiftin' dirt kart - way too much fun.

I can't answer the push to start question but if you have someone there to push you, you have their battery to jump start you.

The link in my sig will take you to some basic Talon information iffn you haven't seen it. It's also a sticky in the General Talon Discussion Forum.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
After a month and half finally received my title from Honda Credit for my used 1000R so deal is done. Time to sale sand rail and quads to pay for it. After looking for months at sxs sites I decided Honda was for me, no belt, a real trans with compression braking and Honda reliably. Thought about buying new till I found dealers were jacking up prices on limited stock and six-month waiting list to buy. Found a used 2021 with 151 miles on thirty fives, so most likely closer to 200 miles. Already had most of the accessories I would want. I do have a question, while looking at jump packs to put in the storge box, started wondering if you can pull start a Talon if battery is low? I have already found a wealth of information on this site. Thanks
Welcome to the Club as an honorary member, full membership status will be instated when we get some pics! HA!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!