Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm pretty sure I would be in the dog house for a long time, my youngest gets married on September 5th. Too many family functions I would miss...
Sounds like you need to get your priorities straight….😂

Bisley

Bisley

Apr 14, 2021
West Covina, CA
Ownership

1. 500
I'm pretty sure I would be in the dog house for a long time, my youngest gets married on September 5th. Too many family functions I would miss...

My SIL set my her & my brother's wedding date for September 2nd many years ago. We told her to take LOTS of pictures because even IF my brother showed up the rest of the family is NOT going to miss dove opener. The date was changed to September 16th, the day after the 2 week season closed. She learned a very, very important lesson that day 😂

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My SIL set my her & my brother's wedding date for September 2nd many years ago. We told her to take LOTS of pictures because even IF my brother showed up the rest of the family is NOT going to miss dove opener. The date was changed to September 16th, the day after the 2 week season closed. She learned a very, very important lesson that day 😂
That’s what I’m talkin about….😂

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
C

CWhitmarsh

May 29, 2020
Port Angeles, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did some more trails yesterday and here is a photo from the end of chicken corners. We’re headed out of Moab this morning.
While we are overall impressed with the Pioneer’s performance, we’re not sure if we want to keep it. As the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease and the suspension was definitely the squeakiest wheel in our case. After doing some reading, I’m wondering if I can get the ride to ever be comfortable enough. We shook pretty much everything loose (even the bolt on the positive battery terminal) and I wouldn’t say I was really flying in most spots.
I will try to do some video editing of our trail rides and get some posted on YT and link it here.

58B7E053 E59E 4BB8 A05F 5777925512E4

• Love
Reactions: CID
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Did some more trails yesterday and here is a photo from the end of chicken corners. We’re headed out of Moab this morning.
While we are overall impressed with the Pioneer’s performance, we’re not sure if we want to keep it. As the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease and the suspension was definitely the squeakiest wheel in our case. After doing some reading, I’m wondering if I can get the ride to ever be comfortable enough. We shook pretty much everything loose (even the bolt on the positive battery terminal) and I wouldn’t say I was really flying in most spots.
I will try to do some video editing of our trail rides and get some posted on YT and link it here.

View attachment 284569
Talon X4………🤷‍♂️

Reactions: CWhitmarsh
crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
I would agree that traveling with your kids is not always the funnest. That’s why we bought 2 seat pioneer. My kids are old enough if they really want to have a side-by-side and go on adventures, they can do it on their own dime from now on.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 284569

Elka stage 5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!