Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey Y'all, names Mike (Bucks) from Brookville IN (hour from Cincinnati and an hour from Indianapolis)Been reading on the forum a little while (mostly at work), but been really busy getting our P1000-5 base and getting it the way we want, plus building a new garage. Sold an 09 Kubota Rtv500 we bought new when my 2 daughters were young and 28 was plenty fast enough. But now was time to upgrade. Had our P1k5 about a month, sitting at 155 miles so far.
Additions so far:
First service done
Rear view (screws right in mount in frame) and side mirrors.
Drop in bed liner.
Viper Elite 6k winch.
KFI 72in plow.
Turn signals, horn, backup light and smv sight for street legal in my County.
WKing x10 waterproof Bluetooth speaker for tunes.
True dual battery setup, using the power on cord from the club store and mighty max battery.
Club store oversized rocker thingies for regular rockers.
Dual USB charger in one of the rocker blanks.
Siezmik versa vent windshield.
Shadeidea sunscreen roof.
Seatbelt bypass.
2 Kemimoto rechargeable dome lights.
Velcro grab handles at all 4 door.
Good Lord, no wonder I'm broke.
You folks have helped me more than you know making decisions (and spending 💰) and figuring out how to do things. So I'd be happy to return the favor if anyone has any questions. FYI after reading all the earlier comments about noisy 1000's, hot 1000's and dusty 1000's, seems Honda finally got it figured out for the 22 model. Got a little heat in the seat but not to bad. After 1st service every got smoother and more quiet. Thanks again for all the help you didn't even know you were giving me. Almost forgot the rules, Pics or it didn't happen!!!
Just finished cleaning her with SC1 in the pics.

View attachment 355703 View attachment 355704 View attachment 355705 View attachment 355706 View attachment 355707
Welcome from NW Louisiana.

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!