P1000 First Trail Ride

TimCan13

TimCan13

Mar 22, 2016
Mayfield, KY
IMG 20160402 153328604
Went on first ride today with the new 1P5 and all I can say is Wow! This thing is a beast. Hit the trails at Turkey Bay in LBL ,KY and the Polaris and Kawasaki guys were envious! It might be in the shop next month with burnt clutch packs but for now I'm gonna keep riding it like I stole it!

Reactions: Stauvo
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I agree, enjoy the vehicle within reason and if it fails, call Honda. Until then like you said, it's an awesome machine for being a dual purpose UTV.

Reactions: TimCan13 and Stauvo
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree, enjoy the vehicle within reason and if it fails, call Honda. Until then like you said, it's an awesome machine for being a dual purpose UTV.
What he said...Worrying about what might happen only takes away from enjoying it. I still have total faith in Honda. Both in their dependability and in their taking care of me if something breaks prematurely. Stuff happens and we are all human. All my stuff works hard, but is well taken care of.

Reactions: TimCan13 and Stauvo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!