Flat Proof - Airless ATV Tires.

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
Would it not be great to take a atv trip and not have to worry about getting a flat? Seems like someone always has a major flat every time we go atv riding... Well good news. Those days are coming to a close. As companies are currently working to reinvent the tire. This air-less atv tire can handle a 50cal gun shot and keep on rolling. There are several companies making them. Michelin, Bridgestone, and Yokohama are a few designing a flat proof tire...
Keep in mind that Flat proof ATV tires are still years away for the normal buyer. But for now this is just a tease of what is in the works.

Images Images 1

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
these would be cool to have. Never have a flat again. But they need side covers to keep the mud out of.the honeycomb.

Reactions: bpike207 and J80
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Would it not be great to take a atv trip and not have to worry about getting a flat? Seems like someone always has a major flat every time we go atv riding... Well good news. Those days are coming to a close. As companies are currently working to reinvent the tire. This air-less atv tire can handle a 50cal gun shot and keep on rolling. There are several companies making them. Michelin, Bridgestone, and Yokohama are a few designing a flat proof tire...
Keep in mind that Flat proof ATV tires are still years away for the normal buyer. But for now this is just a tease of what is in the works.

View attachment 12 View attachment 13
The ones without side walls would be a trip if you load up the bottoms with weight, you might be able to hope down the bunny trail.

• Haha
Reactions: J80
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The ones without side walls would be a trip if you load up the bottoms with weight, you might be able to hope down the bunny trail.
hop
hop

• Haha
Reactions: J80
JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
They actually have these for skidsteers already and I think offroad trucks

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yeah my old boss has some on his skid steer they save him a lot of money because of the constant flats he was getting , they where very expensive to begin with because they use a different rim but after that the replacements are a little bit more than the regular tires if I am correct

Reactions: JTW and Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah my old boss has some on his skid steer they save him a lot of money because of the constant flats he was getting , they where very expensive to begin with because they use a different rim but after that the replacements are a little bit more than the regular tires if I am correct
A lot of equipment come with these now, pretty good idea. Wonder if you could come up with a compound that would adjustable for different terrain?

Reactions: JohnNH

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!