P1000 Flawless

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
well with all the negative clutch and heat vibes around here I want spread some positive energy. We just got back from 2 weeks in CO and put over 500 trail miles on our machine. Not a single hickup. I am very impressed with machine and it's capabilities.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
well with all the negative clutch and heat vibes around here I want spread some positive energy. We just got back from 2 weeks in CO and put over 500 trail miles on our machine. Not a single hickup. I am very impressed with machine and it's capabilities.
Thinking about a Colorado trip in 2018, i may need some info. as it gets closer.

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've been all over Colorado. I'll be glad to get you guys started in the right direction. Some amazing trails and scenery!

advertisement
AppleCreek

AppleCreek

Lifetime Member
Oct 28, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
3400 miles on mine so far with no issues other than nails in tires, all my miles have been on the farm. We spent a week in Colorado earlier this month. I was wishing I had the Pioneer with me! It was hard to come back to Illinois after being out there. Are there a lot of public places that a guy can go riding out there?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
3400 miles on mine so far with no issues other than nails in tires, all my miles have been on the farm. We spent a week in Colorado earlier this month. I was wishing I had the Pioneer with me! It was hard to come back to Illinois after being out there. Are there a lot of public places that a guy can go riding out there?
Millions of acres and thousands of miles of trails in each state of CO, UT, AZ, MT

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Sounds like a good place for a Takeover. ;) knowwhatimean;)
I am woking on it as an annual HONDASXS.COM destination ride each fall. Here is my intention so far:

2018 September - Paiute Trails in Maryvale, UT.
2019 September- Taylor Park near Tin Cup / Vail CO.

In the next few weeks, I will be meeting with the 2 major campgrounds in Maryvale UT, each all full service RV spots, cabins, and houses that can be rented. Mind you the town pop is only 400 people, but the campgrounds can triple that during event weekends.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I am woking on it as an annual HONDASXS.COM destination ride each fall. Here is my intention so far:

2018 September - Paiute Trails in Maryvale, UT.
2019 September- Taylor Park near Tin Cup / Vail CO.
Sweet so we can just all go while you are goung. Im good with Sept.

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks , what are your thoughts on a a mid to late Augest ride? We would really like any local riders to hoin us.

Aug would be fine. Anytime during the summer, you'll have thunderstorms pop up in the afternoons that last 30-60 minutes then it clears right back up. They are great and help to keep the dust down. Temps will be chilly in the mornings but can get up into the low 80s up at elevation. Weather can change in minutes. You just have to be prepared.
The fall is unbelievable in the high country with all of the fall colors. late Sept- mid Oct is prime time.
All over the state, there are hundreds of thousands of acres of public land that is all open to riding.
All OHVs operated in CO. must have an off-road sticker, $25. They are available online and are good through the following March 31.
Anywhere in the high country will have trails to ride. Some of my favorite places are right here near my place and also farther south down near the Ridgeway to Silverton area.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
X2 on the Ridgeway to Silverton areas .. usually stay in Ridgeway State Park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Ridem32
Plongson

Plongson

May 18, 2017
Southern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ha, Marysvale on the Piute is about a hundred miles from my place. Utah is crazy ATV FRIENDLY!! One can ride off the trail in to nearly every rural town, and get gas, groceries, hamburgers or a room for the night. As long as you are not pulling wheelies or doing burnouts, you are WELCOME. Utah realized LOOONG ago, there is $ MONEY $ in off-road. There are thousands of miles to ride here...

As for Illinois...take no offence but I don't know how folks live in the Midwest. My working years got me there plenty, I couldn't wait to get back west...I worked with a guy in Iowa that was SO EXCITED the state had just built a new 100 acre off-road park in Ft. Dodge. Jeez, we use 100 acres to get'm warmed up.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
As for Illinois...take no offence but I don't know how folks live in the Midwest. My working years got me there plenty, I couldn't wait to get back west...I worked with a guy in Iowa that was SO EXCITED the state had just built a new 100 acre off-road park in Ft. Dodge. Jeez, we use 100 acres to get'm warmed up.

IL whew it was a good place to work but I started making my exit strategy 5 years before retiring. Utah & Tenessee were my top two places, TN offered greatest tax advantages and close to grandkids while having over 1200 miles of trails out my door. Utah holds a special place for my offroading heart and could easily spend the rest of my days roaming the mountains.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!