P1000 Flawless

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 50280

Well I didn't make to the campgrounds to check them out in UT. Instead a deer decided to play chicken with my truck at 75mph on I-80 in Nebraska, so here I am 1200 miles from home and a leaking radiator. Deer sausage anyone?

Ranch Hand Bumpers - they actually make the sausage for you if you hit the deer fast enough

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
View attachment 50280

Well I didn't make to the campgrounds to check them out in UT. Instead a deer decided to play chicken with my truck at 75mph on I-80 in Nebraska, so here I am 1200 miles from home and a leaking radiator. Deer sausage anyone?

That fawking sucks!

On edit:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Plongson

Plongson

May 18, 2017
Southern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well that SUCKS! I hate frigg'n deer. They seem to do nothing but raise havoc, and they are dumb as dirt. I could go on and on but they are a general pain in the ass.

Here in So. Utah, after the big Brian Head fire that burned nearly 100 sq. miles, the bastards are displaced and have moved into new areas. We rode last night and saw hundreds along the road and in meadows munching away. I cringe at the thought of slamming into one of those idiots at 60mph on a bike.

GOOD luck on getting the truck fixed! Be safe and hopefully no more incidents...

Reactions: Dp5hunter
txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well that SUCKS! I hate frigg'n deer. They seem to do nothing but raise havoc, and they are dumb as dirt. I could go on and on but they are a general pain in the ass.

Yeah but they sell alot whiskey here in Texas durrng season

Ca51flatty

Ca51flatty

May 2, 2016
Riverside, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fortunately no, just running empty.
Sorry about the dear problem Jakal........... Those open highways with 80mph speed limits at night always have me on edge.

Try emailing [email protected] and talk to Jim and Terri who own and run the place. They host a couple events each year and are super welcoming to groups. Only bummer is they are not dog fans.

I will be going to the Piute Rally there in a couple weeks so super excited.

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!