Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So @JACKAL , looks like we need to start a thread for this ride. Im in to help plan or whatever you would like me to help out with.
So do you have a estimated date in September?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So @JACKAL , looks like we need to start a thread for this ride. Im in to help plan or whatever you would like me to help out with.
So do you have a estimated date in September?
I am leaving for UT today to deliver an RV and after that run down to Maryvale, UT to try and negotiate a club discount for certain dates while avoiding other SXS rallys that always book them solid. From there I will have dates and pricing to work with and will start a thread. I will gladly take any help I can get. Meanwhile I had already posted a ton of resource info about it here:

Multi - Ride Report - Paiute Trails / Central Utah

I should have better idea by this weekend.

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I am leaving for UT today to deliver an RV and after that run down to Maryvale, UT to try and negotiate a club discount for certain dates while avoiding other SXS rallys that always book them solid. From there I will have dates and pricing to work with and will start a thread. I will gladly take any help I can get. Meanwhile I had already posted a ton of resource info about it here:

Thanks, sounds like a blast!

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We did 7 nights on BLM land outside of Silverton , 3 nights in the NF outside of Pagossa Springs, and 2 night in the NF between Taos and Angel Fire. Bear in mind I did 500 miles with a 2 year old boy on board and that kid woke up every morning and wanted to jump back in..lol. Fabulous riding all around. My favorite rides where Kite Lake out of Silverton and Ellwood Pass out of Pagossa Springs. Our group had 6 SxS's ( Pioneer, General , (2) RZR , (2) Wildcats) for a total of 3000 trail miles ( not babied either) - with only one failure - a cut tire on a RZR which could have probably been avoided - pretty damn good in my book.

IMG 1375
IMG 1616
IMG 1667
IMG 1709
IMG 1596
IMG 1720

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We did 7 nights on BLM land outside of Silverton , 3 nights in the NF outside of Pagossa Springs, and 2 night in the NF between Taos and Angel Fire. Bear in mind I did 500 miles with a 2 year old boy on board and that kid woke up every morning and wanted to jump back in..lol. Fabulous riding all around. My favorite rides where Kite Lake out of Silverton and Ellwood Pass out of Pagossa Springs. Our group had 6 SxS's ( Pioneer, General , (2) RZR , (2) Wildcats) for a total of 3000 trail miles ( not babied either) - with only one failure - a cut tire on a RZR which could have probably been avoided - pretty damn good in my book.

View attachment 50011 View attachment 50012 View attachment 50013 View attachment 50014 View attachment 50015 View attachment 50016
Very cool

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
SWEET!!!!!

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey Tramguage your sig pic looks like Hidden Falls?
It is at Hidden Falls, my son was driving. Im sitting in back having a beer! My buddy is got his foot on the front to keep us from going over. Just a little winch line and we were all good.
Did you see my post about hidden falls ride this saturday?

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I really want to join you guys in Utah but it's hard for me to get away in September. We'll see what you come up with...

Whats this thread about again? Oh yeah - once I did a little fix for the seat heat, mines been running great except for a couple of self-inflicted minor problems.

Reactions: sharp
txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is at Hidden Falls, my son was driving. Im sitting in back having a beer! My buddy is got his foot on the front to keep us from going over. Just a little winch line and we were all good.
Did you see my post about hidden falls ride this saturday?

I'll check it out. I really like HF just not in the summer LOL

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
20170727 213906

Well I didn't make to the campgrounds to check them out in UT. Instead a deer decided to play chicken with my truck at 75mph on I-80 in Nebraska, so here I am 1200 miles from home and a leaking radiator. Deer sausage anyone?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
J

JTW

View attachment 50280

Well I didn't make to the campgrounds to check them out in UT. Instead a deer decided to play chicken with my truck at 75mph on I-80 in Nebraska, so here I am 1200 miles from home and a leaking radiator. Deer sausage anyone?
Well s***.. were you pulling a camper at the time?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!