P1000 Flip up/down glass windshield for P1000

R

RLovgren

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2019
Albemarle NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know if someone makes a flip up or down glass windshield for a 2021 p1000-5? No matter where I look I cant seem to find one

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Armortech makes a flip down but you have to contact them for shipment and price.

Alumite makes a tip out and a tip up. You have to contact them as well but I believe they are around $1200 before shipping.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Sorry didn't see this earlier . If your capable you can make the factory oem one work by doing this.

C

cattmann

Oct 26, 2018
canada
Ownership

1. 500
I have a honda glass windshield and I run it flipped open all the time.I have the quick opening clamps.I make sure I dont lose the bottom rubber and I use electrical ties to hold it from bouncing up and down on the closed clamp.I close and lock the clamp and let it rest on the post

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I have a honda glass windshield and I run it flipped open all the time.I have the quick opening clamps.I make sure I dont lose the bottom rubber and I use electrical ties to hold it from bouncing up and down on the closed clamp.I close and lock the clamp and let it rest on the post
Do you have any pics of the quick opening clamps ?? And any pics of how you flip open the window , ?? Asking for a friend so he can possibly run his this way . Thanks.

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!