Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I contacted Dobeck, makers of FMF Power Programmer EFI Controllers asking about plans to release a unit for the Pioneer.
Here is there response.

Thank you for your interest in Dobeck Performance tuning solutions.

We have not finalized a controller in any of our technology for the 2014 Honda Pioneer. As of yet we have not had a Pioneer come through the shop. We need to gather some intel and do some testing on the 2014 Honda Pioneer before we can finalize a fuel solution.

What part of the country are you in? Are you a member of Hondasxs.com?

If you are interested in knowing exactly how your UTV is currently running, we have the SAFR Diagnostic Tool available.
The SAFR is a standalone AFR gauge that taps into your head pipe and takes an exhaust sample to determine your vehicles air/fuel ratio.
You will know exactly how your UTV is running with the SAFR and can tune your vehicle accordingly.

What mods do you have planned for your Pioneer? Do you do most of the mechanical work yourself?

If you’re interested in developing a fuel solution for your Pioneer I can pass along this information to the guys in R&D.

Thanks in advance for the info,

I responded with my answers and a bit more info on the HondaSxS.com community.
The following was there response.

That looks like a really awesome online forum/resource you have started for the Honda SxS enthusiasts and community. Thank You for the background info about the Pioneer and your project.

Dobeck Performance has a variety of ways to manipulate your fuel injectors. Our R&D department would be handling any initial testing and development.

I’ll give your info to the R&D Department and have someone contact you. They will probably be contacting you in the next week.

Anything else I can do please let me know.

So, hopefully they will be looking into it soon.

N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
Awesome got fingers crossed hope something good comes out of this.And big thanks to hondasxs for doing the work and making this a awesome forum.Its still surprising as good as pioneer is selling you would think company's would be rushing to be first to make products for it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!