Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good to hear from you again.... beginning to worry
No worries, but thanks! I've just launched a new product line at the company I work for, it is a tremendous amount of work and effort. A lot of times I check in to this forum (lurk) and think "how do people have the time to participate at that level?" I can't just be on here most of the time during the day and it is not unusual for me to do 12+ hour days, that leaves not a lot of time for all the other stuff in my world, including sleep! It's all good, pleased to be gainfully employed and I play when I can! I do really enjoy the friendship and good spirit of this forum, no doubt about all that!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Food at the restaurant was good in March. New crew is actually a catering company renting the space. They are doing our BBQ Saturday. They had a all u can eat ribs for a fairly good price and were open fairly late too.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!