AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought this when I watched the episode. This is perfect!
56224de99c90b4b2ff0a64fbff6164c8

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It didn't do any good either! Why...because two guns were missing and no one questioned it but the saviors!o_O Come on Rick it's no wonder Negan made you his b****!:eek:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I found their gun inventory to be particularly stupid as well. But still my favorite show of all time! I got every episode on DVR and have been a faithful watcher since day one.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
TWD is the one show that me and my wife watch together. I was watching the season 2 premier and she was reading a book and the zombies came out. She made a little fun of me for watching but when the mid season final came around I hear her gasp - she had to admit she had been watching the whole time instead of reading.

Great character development but sometimes they are not so smart. not really getting into the Fear the Walking Dead spin off - those people are too dumb to still be alive.

advertisement
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's funny is I absolutely love the way Jeffrey Dean Morgan plays Negan. My wife and stepson get upset with how evil he is, but not me. Sure, I despise the character, but the way he portrays it is brilliant!

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
What's funny is I absolutely love the way Jeffrey Dean Morgan plays Negan. My wife and stepson get upset with how evil he is, but not me. Sure, I despise the character, but the way he portrays it is brilliant!
how true. if i ran into him in an airport I would beat him with a bat and I would wrap it in barb wire.

Reactions: JTW and AKRider
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The season finale and season opener still bother me! I think I'm still in shock!:eek:

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All of last season was so fast paced (that I remember) and after the opener this season the pace has slowed down. I have to say Carol is probably one of my favorite characters. I could not stand her at first but then she developed in to a real survivor - Lately I am not liking how she is turning.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
She represented on the kill floor! When she realizes what has transpired she will be back to her old self because of her affair with Glen

Reactions: CumminsPusher
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All of last season was so fast paced (that I remember) and after the opener this season the pace has slowed down. I have to say Carol is probably one of my favorite characters. I could not stand her at first but then she developed in to a real survivor - Lately I am not liking how she is turning.

She'll come back as the bad@$$ we all like, hopefully.

J

JTW

I like him too.. it's like he's the only one that gets how this end of world s*** works!!

Reactions: Delton
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!