Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For me it's paid for itself with all the new movies I would have otherwise ordered! Seriously considering shutting off Dish and saving $160 a month!
Oh yeah i agree totally. All the guys in my shop have it and love it.

Reactions: Eltobgi
J

JTW

I bought a fire stick but no unlimited internet where we live (which is stupid cause it's not really far from town). I never have time to go back and watch old shows anyways. Can honestly say the first season on the DVR are the originals. Guess it's time to let go.
What is this sorcery you speak of?

Reactions: moparornocar
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone catch the Fear the Walking dead the since the new season started? I admit I am only watching for the train wreck this show has become. It seems that the writers were changed out and they basically rewrote the characters 180* different than they were.

Reactions: JTW and Delton
J

JTW

Anyone catch the Fear the Walking dead the since the new season started? I admit I am only watching for the train wreck this show has become. It seems that the writers were changed out and they basically rewrote the characters 180* different than they were.
Yeah.. it’s recording now. Will watch after the kids go to bed

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a fanatic fan of TWD and been one since day one. Fear the walking dead is pretty good. This new season is totally screwed up though. Writers have totally messed up the timeline. FTWD is from the beginning yet here's Morgan after the fight with Neegan. No way Morgan should be in that timeline. Still good entertainment.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll watch it after nhra is over

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a fanatic fan of TWD and been one since day one. Fear the walking dead is pretty good. This new season is totally screwed up though. Writers have totally messed up the timeline. FTWD is from the beginning yet here's Morgan after the fight with Neegan. No way Morgan should be in that timeline. Still good entertainment.
I have been fan of TWD since the first episode. Still probably one of the only shows my and my wife watch live together (or shortly after to skip the commercials) but they are jumping the shark with Fear the walking dead

J

JTW

I wish all these shows would get some folks with an actual clue... I’m sure if you’re a fan of urbanization you think it’s all so real and “smart”. But so much of the writing just pisses me off!

Reactions: Ragnar406
advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish all these shows would get some folks with an actual clue... I’m sure if you’re a fan of urbanization you think it’s all so real and “smart”. But so much of the writing just pisses me off!
When fear first started I thought the writing would fit since it was based on LA .. but I know what you mean... there is alway John Wick

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I watched the new western Hostiles... it was dubbed to be the best western in years. And although it was ok. The lack of common sense writing kills me.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I watched the new western Hostiles... it was dubbed to be the best western in years. And although it was ok. The lack of common sense writing kills me.
I had heard that was good, I was going to rent over this weekend but didn’t. So you saying worth watching but not to get expectations right? I watched 12 strong - it was not bad.

J

JTW

I had heard that was good, I was going to rent over this weekend but didn’t. So you saying worth watching but not to get expectations right? I watched 12 strong - it was not bad.
Exactly.. although there were good scenes, it still felt slow. I just saw that on dish and was planning on maybe watching tonight.

Reactions: Ragnar406
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Exactly.. although there were good scenes, it still felt slow. I just saw that on dish and was planning on maybe watching tonight.
12 strong is worth watching, I did not know the story and it seems that it was classified for a long time. The one think that I found funny is that the gloves the guys used in the movie were not out at that time... yea crazy thing to notice but those shooting gloves are bad ass.

J

JTW

12 strong is worth watching, I did not know the story and it seems that it was classified for a long time. The one think that I found funny is that the gloves the guys used in the movie were not out at that time... yea crazy thing to notice but those shooting gloves are bad ass.
Lol.. gotta love catching that stuff.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last night's show was alright I guess. Not really a fan when it's showing end result of an event that hasn't happened yet though. You'd think I'd be used to that by now lol. Both shows are getting ridiculous with the commercials. I timed TWD while back. 28 mins of actual show out of an hour is bs. They are victims of their own success I guess.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!